How do I watch on the HTC Vive?
- Make sure your operating system is running either Windows 8 or 10.
- If you haven't installed the HTC Vive runtime, please click here
- After you've setup HTC Vive successfully, please download our app here
- When you download our app from Chrome browser. It will ask to either Discard or Keep. Please click "Keep".
- Then locate the installer file in "Downloads" folder and click install
- If you're noticing that the HTC Vive's "Chaperone" system is displaying room boundary indicators over top of the video stream unnecessarily, please do the following to re-calibrate the headset
- Launch the "SteamVR Desktop app."
- Click the top-left drop-down control of the SteamVR app
- Click "Developer" and scroll the scroll bar to the "Room and Tracking" section
- Click "Quick Calibrate"
- Once installed, go to browse
- Click "Trailer". If you've installed everything correctly, HTC Vive should start streaming the video